Under circumstances where the HawkEye PT+ starts to behave erratically it can sometimes become necessary to reset the unit to factory settings.
To do so perform the following:
- Download and install the HawkEye PT+ Manager from our support site applications section.
- Connect the unit to the computer using the micro USB located on the side of the unit.
- Power on the unit.
- The units screen should turn black and state that it is in “configuration mode”. The application should indicate the unit is connected and after a short time the progress bar should progress all the way. At this point the manager should look like this.
- From the top menu select “Setup” then select “Reset Device”
- Follow the prompts and select “ok”.
- The unit should begin the reset process. The screen on the unit will say “memory busy” and the manager may appear disconnected. When completed the unit appear connected back in the manager.
- After the process is completed navigate to “setup” and then click “load defaults”.
- Once completed disconnect the unit from the manager and power cycle the unit. At this point the unit has been reset to defaults.
- Utilizing Sky Router or the manager or the interface on the device itself reconfigure the unit to your preferred reporting rate and link settings.
- Congratulations, you have completed the device reset procedure. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.