SkyRouter Corporate Administrators can add sub-Users at no extra cost. Sub-Users are able to access only those features which they have been given access to by the Corporate Administrator. For example; a sub-User in the dispatch office may only have access to the Track page, whereas a sub-User in the finance department might only have access to Invoices and Reporting features.
NOTE: Any changes made to user permissions are applied at the next user login.
To Add a New User:
- Complete the New User Form
- The User is created and a welcome email is sent to the user with a temporary password.
To Edit an Existing User:
- Use the checkboxes to the left of the Username to select a user
- Make any necessary modifications to the user
To Reset a Password:
- Use the checkboxes to the left of the Username to select a User or multiple Users
- A temporary password is sent to the email address on file for each User.
Permissions and Account Flags
When creating and editing sub-users Administrators have the ability to control which features the User has access to, including the ability to configure the tracking, reporting and communicating features.
NOTE: Permission changes do not take effect until the user reloads the application.